No.8 Old Peak Road
|SCHEDULE A SHOWING|
- Occupying a prestigious Mid-Levels location only moments from Central.
- This ideally located family home full of colonial charm overlooks the city from an elevated position at this renowned complex.
- The property boasts a naturally light and airy living and dining room thanks to the wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows and soaring ceilings.
- The modern kitchen is equipped with endless cabinets and stainless-steel service tops, and all necessary appliances.
- Two covered parking space included.
- With club facilities and shuttle bus services.
Location ON map
About The Neighborhood
The Peak, as its name suggest, is the highest point on Hong Kong Island. It is covered by country parks and walking trails. Most parts of it are only 10 - 15 minute drive to the business district Central. It is home to one of Hong Kong's top tourist attractions - The Peak Tower that can be accessed by road or by the Peak Tram, a funicular railway with a terminus in Central.FULL ARTICLE