HCMC Property Investment Exclusive Consultation
HCMC Property Investment Exclusive Consultation
The economy of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam has been booming with very positive results, making it a great investment hotspot especially for foreign investors. Billions of dollars have been poured in from overseas renowned enterprises to result in a promising GDP growth of 6.68% year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2016†. The government, on the other hand, also helps boost the economic upturn with various infrastructure developments like the new airport terminal by Year 2025, the upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020, and the transformation of Thu Thiem into the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC etc., all will draw an influx of income to the flourishing city. Moreover, with Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration, the promising city has secured itself in the property market with an outlook for a lucrative return.
Diamond Island—the first and only resort marina in HCMC developed by Kusto Home is launched in Hong Kong, and Ashton Hawks cordially invites you to join our exclusive consultation to find out more about HCMC, the new housing law, as well as the full potential the vibrant city possesses.
† figure according to Bloomberg
***Kusto Home’s HCMC Project from HKD2.5M / 10% Downpayment/
Gross Rental Guarantee 8% p.a. for 2 Yr ***
Click here to get more information
Topics to be covered:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether to purchase under own name or a company & etc.)
- The impact of the new Metro (MRT) Lines, new airport and Regeneration of Thu Thiem (the new CBD – “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC), to the HCMC property market
- Investment hotspots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners
Vietnam Property Market Updates
Above: The starting price of high-end properties in HCMC are significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: Vietnam properties currently offer an attractive rental yield of 8% p.a.
Above: In Q3/2016, GDP growth reached 6.4% YoY, and the target for 2017 is 6.7%
Above: The economy has become a manufacturing hub for companies such as Samsung, which is Vietnam’s biggest exporter
Vietnam Infrastructure Projects
1. New Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020
2. US$16B New Airport in HCMC by Year 2025
3. The Regeneration of Thu Thiem – the new CBD: “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
Introducing The Developer – Kusto Home
The Project – Diamond Island
The Project Location
The Project is located at District 2 which is very near to The New CBD Thu Thiem Area (the “West Kowloon” / Pudong” of HCMC) and well-connected to private international schools, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and government offices.
There are 6 private international schools in this area, including British International School, Australian International School, Saigon Star International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City and Eaton House Kindergarten.
- Condominium units from around HKD2.5M*
- First downpayment: 10%
- Net area from 101.90 sq.m. to 393.60 sq.m. (i.e. 1,096 sq.ft. to 4,236 sq.ft.), ideal for expat families
- Prices from HKD 1,800 p.s.f.*
- 2 to 4-bed and some duplex units available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- Developed by Kusto Group based in Singapore, with current assets in excess of US$1 billion
- Vast water surface and green area surrounding give Diamond Island wide open and privacy spaces, natural air, cool river wind, spectacular view to CBD
- 86.7% of the site for is dedicated to landscaping, increasing the density of greenery to 16 sq.m. per person, which is higher than other developed cities (10 to 14 sq. m. per person).
- Exclusive access to a wide array of amenities, including a renowned holistic Sancy spas, fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, supermarket and more
- 1:1 Car Park Allocation per unit
- Fully furnished and finished units*
- 2-Year guaranteed gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
*Terms and conditions apply