Manchester, United Kingdom
Low-rise Waterside Residence in Castlefield, Manchester
Castlefield is a unique, timeless and peaceful waterside district in the heart of Manchester. The location blends seamlessly the city’s industrial past and its present status as a beautiful modern city. A walkable area filled with canals, casual waterfront bars and green spaces, Castlefield is one of Manchester’s most relaxed neighbourhoods and highly desirable place to live.Comprising 188 carefully-styled apartments, Castle Wharf brings boutique waterside living to Manchester. Built by acclaimed UK developer Renaker, the development offers deluxe on-site amenities and spacious apartments with high quality finishes. Looking out over the calming canals of Castlefield and towards the vibrant cityscape, it is the perfect place to unwind and relax in the heart of the city.
About Castle Wharf:
- Located in the prime location of Castlefield, adjacent to Manchester’s CBD and shopping district
- Close to the city’s redevelopment masterplans namely New Bailey and NOMA
- Excellent transportation links with minutes’ walk to Deansgate Station, and Piccadilly Station, the upcoming HS2 interchange
- Built by Renaker, Manchester’s leading developer and builder, known for its high quality
- Deluxe amenities includes terrace, gymnasium, spa and entertainment space
- 1 to 3-bedroom apartments and penthouse, overlooking the calming canals of Castlefield and the vibrant cityscape
Disclaimer:The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only. ^Travel times are an approximation only, sourced from Transport for London. *Rental yield is projected by the agency and not guaranteed by the developer.